Thursday, April 26, 2012

Funniest Thing Ever!

Okay, so yesterday I was taking a shower, and this three year old boy
named Sagesse was playing by some huts not too far from me. Well,
there was also this huge brick stack, and since it hid him from his
friends, he decided he was gonna go there to take a poop. Well, I could
totally see him, and when he realized this, he got embarrassed and kept
on playing with his friends...while his pants stayed down by his
ankles. He came back behind the stack of bricks and squatted, but saw
me again and got embarrassed. When the people make bricks here they
dick big holes and use that dirt to make the bricks. So he climbed into
one of those big holes, and disappeared for about five minutes. When he
popped up again I could see the satisfaction on his face as he pulled
himself out of the hole. Well, 5ft from the hole, he stopped and picked
up a plastic bag, pulled down his pants, and wiped his little butt! I
guess he forgot that I was still showering and still could see him. He
dropped the plastic bag, and grabbed a stick, but obviously that didn't
work well, because he went for a piece of bark. None, of those really
did much more than cause some scratches though, so he finally went for
the leaves. I was watching his the whole time, it was hilarious! It
made me think of how hard it is sometimes to get rid of all the junk
that we have in our lives. We try so many things to make us clean, but
there's only One who can wipe away all our dirtiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment